Divine Love (Prema) directed to the Lord is called devotion, and it is the easiest of all the paths to realize the goal.
Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. 1 Ch 8
Ten Guiding Principles:
1. Love and serve your country. Do not be critical of others' countries.
2. Honor all religions for each is a pathway to God.
3. Love all people without distinction; know that humanity is a single community.
4. Keep home and surroundings clean.
5. Help people to become self-reliant. Provide food and shelter, love and care, for the sick and the aged.
6. Be examples of honesty. Do not participate in any corruption such as bribery.
7. Do not develop jealousy, hatred, or envy on any account.
8. Develop self-reliance; become your own servant before proceeding to serve others.
9. Adore God, abhor sin.
10. Observe your country's laws and be an exemplary citizen.
Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol 18 (1985)